One Word for 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

With that in mind, a few things to share :-)






This makes me just a little squirmy inside. Which means it's the right word for me. It is outside of my comfort zone, it won't be easy so it will make me stretch and learn and grow in new and different ways.

On one hand it is something I had little to know trouble with before but I have been struggling with it lately.

I will be diligent. Steadfast and immovable. For me this is important because so many of my goals are long term. If I lose sight of them and if I do not work daily towards them I will never get where I want to be.

Life is long term. There is a very limited, very prestigious list of things you can take with you when you lay you mortality aside and move on from this portion of your existence.

Wisdom is one of those things and I will seek it diligently!! (and of course share it with other wherever I may :-) Happy New Year!

 

This idea of using only one word instead of a whole list of resolutions is the brain-child of Alece at OneWord365.com.  I love Alece’s vision! Obviously you have to define the vision for yourself. I strongly encourage you to click that link and read her short description of Why One Word?  And I love how she says if your one word doesn’t scare you at least a little bit, it’s probably not the right word… Because the idea of being so diligent does scare me…
What will your one word for 2013 be?  Please leave it in the comments!  I’d love to hear about it!

Want a button with your own word for 2013? Visit Melanie @ Only A Breath Here

No response to “One Word for 2013”