forging fromage: Gouda AND Goat's Milk Feta...2 new cheesy adventures!

I can't wait to start this Gouda! My fav!!!!! I admit it is not a beginner cheese but go through her site to find some easier ones such as yogurt cheese (labneh) and you cant go wrong?

Do you have a bowl and a hand towel? Then you can make yogurt cheese! Don't have yogurt? Get some or better yet, make some! Happy cheesyness!

We will be adding a cheese post to the blog so we can learn how to do some cheeses. We will always have an easy/beginner cheese and I will share my cheesy forays with all the ones I try as well! Enjoy!

I am so excited can you tell! Yumm!!!

forging fromage: Gouda AND Goat's Milk Feta...2 new cheesy adventures!

No response to “forging fromage: Gouda AND Goat's Milk Feta...2 new cheesy adventures!”